ICC Cricket World Cup England & Wales 2019: The Official Book is a celebration of the world’s most important 50-over cricket tournament, the World Cup.
London Travel Package & Guide
We all sharing important information regarding what you need to know before journeying to London.Exactly how to use public transportation, best Hotel use in London, Best flight and much other practical information.
London Is the city of the population of over 8 million people and is the capital largest city of the United Kingdom. It is one of the most well-known tourist destinations in the world.
Here are the tips What to Know before traveling in order to this amazing city.
1. Currency: The currency is in London is British pound aka pound sterling, aka quid
GBP is $1.30 or 1.12 EUR
2. Cars: In the UK drive on the left So make sure always pay attention to both sides crossing the road.
3. Weather-: London is known for its unpredictable weather. The hottest months of the year is usually in August. The coldest month: usually January.
4. Best time to Travel: High season in London is between may Sept and December, Low season in January, February and Shoulder season: mid-September – November, March. London is year around destination So major attraction not affect the low session.
5. Hotels: where to stay Every hotel room rate in London is around 150 pounds per night. It depends on what kind of accommodation you want as well as the location you stay in. London is a big city and therefore offers virtually any kind of accommodation from hassle, luxury hotels, Check out the sale on travel Book your stay and find your best accommodation in London.
6. Transportation – Train fares to London vary enormously from very cheap to prohibitively expensive -The particular golden rules are in order to book Advance tickets regarding a particular train time.
Flights – From to the airport, London has five major airports, Heathrow, Luton, Gatwick, City, Stansted.
When talking about how to fly cheap there are a few factors that you have to consider. One of them is where you are traveling from and where you are traveling to and how flexible are you with your departure airport and destination airport. The second thing is how flexible are you with your date of travel. The more flexibility the easier it is to find cheap airline tickets. Another key factor to finding a cheap flight is actually to find the best booking sites. But really the secret to cheap flights is combining all of those factors into one magic booking strategy. If you want to fly cheap you’ve got to be smart. So as I mentioned flexibility when booking airline tickets is one of the key factors in actually succeeding in finding the cheapest flights. That in term means finding the best booking sites means finding the most flexible booking sites. There are some good options out there like saleontravel.com/flights/ or flights.google.com. They let you enter 3-5 departure airports and 3-5 destination airports and you can be fairly flexible on the travel date.
You can use a cab or Uber.
BEST VIEWS OF THE CITY – Visit Walkie Talkie, The Shard, Greenwich Park, London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Monument, Natural History Museum, Tate Modern, Primrose Hill, Alexandra Palace, etc.
If you plan to book flights independently and are only interested in a ticketing package in the UK, we can help. Book cheap flights to England with Saleontravel to enjoy the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 with ultimate Sale on Travel Experience click here .